Afghanistan Online Discussion Forums – I’d like to discover a dream….

Pages: 1
 I’d like to discover a dream…. (Read 7191 times)
Sinibaldi
Junior MemberI love YaBB 1G –
SP1!Posts: 51
I’d like to discover a dream….
Aug 8th, 2009, 2:01pmYou tell
me that everything
shines in the
luck of a
young wave,
with tracing
fountains in the
light of a
tender belief.Francesco Sinibaldi
Back to top  IP Logged
JKabuli
Executive Member
Reply #1 –Aug 11th, 2009, 12:25pmDreams are real
We are not
And shining waves will also drown
the hopes of those who live their lives in the lies of belief
Back to top  IP Logged
Sinibaldi
In all its meanings.
Reply #2 –Aug 22nd, 2009, 2:04pmShe comes
in the night
with a yellow
dress that
follows the
sound of an
intense intention;
and I like to
discover the sun.Francesco Sinibaldi sends a regard to redaction.
Back to top  IP Logged
JKabuli
Executive MemberPosts: 13193
Reply #3 –Aug 24th, 2009, 11:32pmShe comes so gently in the night…
With swords of light and fire
hidden behind her  golden silken dress
An angel dressed in sunlight…ready to burn you with her fiery love….
And all that will remain my friend….
Are flaming remnants of false beliefs and hopeless dreams…
And Satan laughing in the distance….
Back to top  IP Logged
Sinibaldi
Communication for the redaction.
Reply #4 –Sep 1st, 2009, 8:13amOnly to communicate to redaction my desire to propose the next Intervention here, on this site.I’ll insert this site as site of call on the site of reference.Next week.Thanks. Francesco Sinibaldi
Back to top  IP Logged
JKabuli
Reply #5 –Sep 1st, 2009, 3:18pm  Dear Sinbaldi,Do not run away…let us continue our poetry duel……
Back to top  IP Logged
Sinibaldi
The bridge of your flowers.
Reply #6 –Sep 5th, 2009, 1:59pmA cold wind
calls to mind
the love for
a tender decoy,
while my delicate
dream invents
in the candle
a reflection of
love.Francesco Sinibaldi
Back to top  IP Logged
JKabuli
Executive Member
Re: I’d like to discover a dream….
Reply #7 –Sep 6th, 2009, 10:39amObserve the candle
weeping in the icy winds of Winter
Tears shed for long lost desires
loves, and dreams…
Life, an illumination
bought at the cost of burning tears
and loves forgotten…..
Back to top  IP Logged
Sinibaldi
Intervento su Afghanistan Online – Afghanistan &nb;
Reply #8 –Sep 7th, 2009, 9:02amThe objective I have had, in date 11/7/2009, during the layout of the entitled composition ” Il verso del nuovo mattino “, was that to come to a poetry characterized by the presence of a certain reduction of the speed.
When I try to reduce the speed I use some proper elements for such purpose as the use of hard letters, the presence of a punctuation that breaks the various propositions creating a smaller speed, contextually trying to check the lilt so that to make the composition diversified in its compositive formality.
In this particolar poetry these elements are present and my intent has been that to write a composition that was at the limit among the construction on the sound and the construction on the meaning ( considering that, with this last expression, I intend the simple and analytical description of images that I already have in my head, with a procedure that simply brings me to describe what I see in my mind and with an compositive approach exactly opposite to that present in the construction on the sound ).
But the most important element I have tried to get during the layout of this poetry has been that to reach an atmosphere of absolute quietness and immobility, a sense almost of perpetual calm and of contemplation of the nature.
Having this particular purpose I have thought to write the poetry without the use of a song of support but with the concentration created by the silence around me.
The initial phase of the poetry has been that has given greater difficulties and in fact the presence of a hold punctuation and of a not checked lilt show this situation with the birth almost of a certain discord with the second part of the composition.
After this first part I have tried to enter in a climate of observation of the nature and its components, I have tried to reduce the use of the punctuation to arrive to a more flowing and harmonic formulation.
In the central part, sometimes still slightly conditioned by a rigid construction on the sound ( ..” e geme il cinguettio del nuovo affanno..” ), I reach the more succeeded part of the poetry, in which there is the presence of a certain emotional situation and  where the composition results harmonical and balanced (” …tra i freschi e adorati cipressi, e silenzi infiniti che paion fuggire… ).
The composition, written as said in the evening of the quoted day, has been composed in 20 minutes and  has been published, in contextual and not announced publication, on the Site of reference, on the Continental site of reference for Africa, on Newsweek and on the French newspaper Le Nouvel Observateur.
To conclude this new Intervention, that I have decided to propose in Afghanistan, only a quotation for the decision to insert, in the site of reference as song of September, the beautiful ” To love ” by Swedish singer Agnetha Faltskog, a melody that, in the past, I have often used, for its beauty and creativity, as song of support for the layout of various compositions.Intervento su Afghanistan Online – Afghanistan  07/09/2009Francesco Sinibaldi
Back to top  IP Logged
JKabuli
Reply #9 –Sep 7th, 2009, 9:22pmDear Francesco,A true poet never takes the role of a mechanic, specifying how he/she will use words to express deep emotions and feelings.A true poet never writes his poetry….his poetry writes him…..Why long for dawn
when daylight fades away to night?

Embrace the dark of night
for soon its life
will surely burn
within the golden flames of morning’s light

Back to top  IP Logged
Sinibaldi
Reply #10 –Sep 19th, 2009, 2:02pmIn a symphony.In the light
of a symphony
there’s a charming
intention, and
also that fortune;
there’s a little
desire and the
sound of a
beautiful noise….Francesco Sinibaldi
Back to top  IP Logged
JKabuli
Reply #11 –Sep 20th, 2009, 6:37pmDear Sinbaldi,Open a bottle of wine, relax, and listen to this song of true love…..
Back to top IP Logged