Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Home Help Search Login
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Clerics ban Nawroz celebration (Read 6080 times)
Afghan4ever
Ex Member

Clerics ban Nawroz celebration
Mar 24th, 2010, 11:02am

They say what goes around comes around. Where are the Northern Alliance savages? You figure out what it means!

Pajhwok
03/24/2010
By Muhammad Barat
[Printer Friendly Version]

AIBAK - New Year, or Nawroz, celebrations were banned for the first time in the northern province of Samangan, based on a decree from the Ulema Council. However, the occasion was celebrated elsewhere in the north on Sunday.

Head of Hajj and Religious Affairs Department Qazi Amruddin Sahab said council members, who decided to ban such celebrations, argued doing so was against the teachings of Islam and Afghan culture.

He told Pajhwok Afghan News a number of residents had come to the Takht-i-Rustam area as to mark Nawroz but they were not allowed to hold any function. Unlike the years past, people were not allowed this time around to visit graveyards and Shrines.

Although the ban led to the avoidance of huge expenses on purchasing clothes and special gifts, residents were divided on the decision.

"Anything which is against Islamic values should be banned," Sher Muhammad remarked. Another dweller of the province, Haji Zameer, said the people were informed about the ban in Friday sermon by mosque leaders.

But poet Ghaousuddin Rastik said Nawroz had been marked for the last 5,000 years. He believed the New Year celebration was not un-Islamic and should continue.

We will never allow you to dictate to us how to run our country and whom to employ in Afghanistan. Afghanistan shall remain poor, if necessary, but free in its acts and decisions.
----- Daud Khan

IP Logged
Shaakh-
Executive Member

The lion of
resistance, the
legend, lives on

Re: Clerics ban Nawroz celebration
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2010, 11:06am

fkkk this cleric with his teachings of "Islam" and Afghan culture

Beradari Barabari
  IP Logged
Afghan4ever
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 24th, 2010, 11:10am

Quote from Shaakh- on Mar 24th, 2010, 11:06am:

Dear Shaash aka slave,

Why do you feel hurt? He is one of your own and he surely isn't a Talib.

You creatures have been busy insulting and accusing groups of doing things un-Islamic and etc, but today one of your own are busy with their extremist teachings.

It seems you people are truly going through identity, culture, and traditional crisis.

We will never allow you to dictate to us how to run our country and whom to employ in Afghanistan. Afghanistan shall remain poor, if necessary, but free in its acts and decisions.
----- Daud Khan

IP Logged
Shaakh-
Executive Member

The lion of
resistance, the
legend, lives on

Reply #3 - Mar 24th, 2010, 11:17am

Quote from Afghan4ever on Mar 24th, 2010, 11:10am:

Dear Shaash aka slave,

You creatures have been busy insulting and accusing groups of doing things un-Islamic and etc, but today one of your own are busy with their extremist teachings.

It seems you people are truly going through identity, culture, and traditional crisis.

ghoulak4ever,
that cleric might be one of those tribal Naqeleen getting free land there and now turning to cleric.  his mentality is at least of that type of people.
these idiots are all around.  they don't hurt me at all because they like rats and they are in minorities.  
the majority piss  on them  
check the following picture
can you or any other talibi tribal ban that with the escuse of KssAdiGri culture of religion??
NO...... you already tried that and failed.

Beradari Barabari
  IP Logged
Afghan4ever
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 24th, 2010, 11:31am

Quote from Shaakh- on Mar 24th, 2010, 11:17am:

Dear Shaash aka slave,

ghoulak4ever,
that cleric might be one of those tribal Naqeleen getting free land there and now turning to cleric.  his mentality is at least of that type of people.
these idiots are all around.  they don't hurt me at all because they like rats and they are in minorities.
can you or any other talibi tribal ban that with the escuse of KssAdiGri culture of religion??
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/3/21/126917484955 6/Nowruz-celebrations-in-Af-007.jpg

Dear Shaash,

Pretending and accusing has become part of your culture and labeling has become your tradition.

The picture does not prove anything but to weaken your argument majority of those people can be Pashtuns as Kabul is majority Pashtun so it prove you people still have no culture but savages.  

As for Naqaleens dear Samarqandi you are the last to mention also since your geography is very weak Samangan has very small population of Pashtuns. The only majority province in the North is Kunduz which must burn you a lot Samarqandi.

You savages ruined the New Year for Afghans in Samangan this year, but next year I guarantee you that you and the rest of the backward savages from the caves of Pamirs will not ruin it for the population again.

----- Daud Khan

IP Logged
Shaakh-
Executive Member

The lion of
resistance, the
legend, lives on

Reply #5 - Mar 24th, 2010, 11:47am

Quote from Afghan4ever on Mar 24th, 2010, 11:31am:

Dear Shaash aka slave,

ghoulak4ever,
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/3/21/126917484955 6/Nowruz-celebrations-in-Af-007.jpg

Dear Shaash,

Pretending and accusing has become part of your culture and labeling has become your tradition.

The picture does not prove anything but to weaken your argument majority of those people can be Pashtuns as Kabul is majority Pashtun so it prove you people still have no culture but savages.

As for Naqaleens dear Samarqandi you are the last to mention also since your geography is very weak Samangan has very small population of Pashtuns. The only majority province in the North is Kunduz which must burn you a lot Samarqandi.

You savages ruined the New Year for Afghans in Samangan this year, but next year I guarantee you that you and the rest of the backward savages from the caves of Pamirs will not ruin it for the population again.

ghoulak4ever
sorry to burst your little bubble
next time you go to Kabul make sure you understand and speak Farsi
otherwise you will make a ars out of yourself there.
you guys belong to Peshawar.
you see that Kabul is celebrating its tradition, with no fear, despite the warning of you talibi rats??
you guys tried to ban it once and that chance will never be give to you rats once again.
since when a tribal like you care about Nauroz and that also for Samangan??  you have nothing to do with Samangan neither with Nauroz.
now bark you idiot.  lol

Beradari Barabari
  IP Logged
Afghan4ever
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 24th, 2010, 11:52am

Quote from Shaakh- on Mar 24th, 2010, 11:47am:

Dear Shaash aka slave,

ghoulak4ever,

Dear Shaash,

ghoulak4ever
you see that Kabul is celebrating its tradition, with no fear, despite the warning of you talibi rats??
you guys tried to ban it once and that chance will never be give to you rats once again.
now bark you idiot.  lol

Dear Shaash aka Slave,

I've been to Kabul in many occasions in the past two years and believe me I am speaking off Kabul not Samarqand so don't confuse yourself again.

Do doubt Dari is spoken in Kabul as the city has mixed population but majority speak Pashtu in the city and the province.

Make sure you don't make this comment to the population or they will ship you back to Tajikistan. Peshawar is an Afghan city in Pashtunistan so it makes no difference if I'm Peshaweri or Kabuli. But Samarqand is not part of Afghanistan and never had been so I'm confused why do you pretend to be something you aren't. You are only a slave and will live as a slave.

You can bark as I have given you the permission, but just don't beg me as usual to forgive you. I've already told you that you have my pety but your barking needs to stop if you wish to come some bones for dinner tonight.

----- Daud Khan

IP Logged
Shaakh-
Executive Member

The lion of
resistance, the
legend, lives on

Reply #7 - Mar 24th, 2010, 11:57am

Quote from Afghan4ever on Mar 24th, 2010, 11:52am:

Dear Shaash aka slave,

ghoulak4ever,

Dear Shaash,

ghoulak4ever
now bark you idiot.  lol

Dear Shaash aka Slave,

I've been to Kabul in many occasions in the past two years and believe me I am speaking off Kabul not Samarqand so don't confuse yourself again.

Do doubt Dari is spoken in Kabul as the city has mixed population but majority speak Pashtu in the city and the province.

Make sure you don't make this comment to the population or they will ship you back to Tajikistan. Peshawar is an Afghan city in Pashtunistan so it makes no difference if I'm Peshaweri or Kabuli. But Samarqand is not part of Afghanistan and never had been so I'm confused why do you pretend to be something you aren't. You are only a slave and will live as a slave.

You can bark as I have given you the permission, but just don't beg me as usual to forgive you. I've already told you that you have my pety but your barking needs to stop if you wish to come some bones for dinner tonight.

ghoulak4ever,
since you don't know anything and two visits a ghoul like you wont learn so much, I need to tell you that there is no difference if you call it Dari, Parsi, or Farsi, they are all the names of the same language Farsi and it is the main language of Kabul as well as entire Afghanistan.
Kabul is a Farsiwan city and it is not Peshawar you fourleg animal.  you can go back to your cave in tribal belt of fakistan if you don't like it.

Beradari Barabari
  IP Logged
Afghan4ever
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 24th, 2010, 12:02pm

Quote from Shaakh- on Mar 24th, 2010, 11:57am:
Quote from Afghan4ever on Mar 24th, 2010, 11:52am:

Dear Shaash aka slave,

ghoulak4ever,

Dear Shaash,

ghoulak4ever
now bark you idiot.  lol

Dear Shaash aka Slave,

ghoulak4ever,
since you don't know anything and two visits a ghoul like you wont learn so much, I need to tell you that there is no difference if you call it Dari, Parsi, or Farsi, they are all the names of the same language Farsi and it is the main language of Kabul as well as entire Afghanistan.
Kabul is a Farsiwan city and it is not Peshawar you fourleg animal.  you can go back to your cave in tribal belt of fakistan if you don't like it.

Dear Shaash aka Slave,

We are talking about reality not your emotion and personal beliefs. History is not shared through feelings and emotions, but through reality and truth.

You need to stop mixing Kabul with Samarqand and stop mixing your Farsi with Dari. Afghanistan is not Tajikistan and Tajikistan can never be Afghanistan.

For us Afghans we don't care whether we are in Kabul or Peshawer as both cities remind us of being home. They are far more connected than Qarsak.

----- Daud Khan

IP Logged
Shaakh-
Executive Member

The lion of
resistance, the
legend, lives on

Reply #9 - Mar 24th, 2010, 12:08pm

stop mixing your Farsi with Dari
 Grin Grin Grin

stop mixing Puckhtu with Pashtu

what a kssAdi are you ghoulak4ever, I just wonder!!

Beradari Barabari
  IP Logged
Aarmeen
Executive Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - Mar 24th, 2010, 1:37pm

Nawrooz in Mazar, the capital of semi-autonomous Balkh (future independent Khorasan):

Nawrooz in Herat:

Chahar Shanbe Suri in Herat:

Parsi lotfan .... persian please ..... persisch bitte ...... perzisch aub ..... persien avp
WWW   IP Logged
Shaakh-
Executive Member

The lion of
resistance, the
legend, lives on

Reply #11 - Mar 24th, 2010, 2:12pm

yes,  
those pictrues will blind the eyes of our ghoulak4ever for sure.

and the following was the response of this cultureless animal and showing their love and connection to this cultural event:

A suicide bomber killed 10 civilians Sunday and wounded seven others in an attack on an Afghan army patrol at a bridge in the southern province of Helmand, an Afghan official said.
Separately, two other civilians died and four were wounded when a roadside bomb went off near a crowd of people celebrating the Afghan New Year at a mountaintop shrine in eastern Afghanistan, a police commander said.

The suicide attack occurred as the army patrol was crossing a bridge in Gereshk, a town just north of the provincial capital of Lashkar Gah. Provincial spokesman Dawood Ahmadi said all the victims were civilians, most of them vendors selling goods along the highway.

Helmand province has been the scene of some of the heaviest fighting in recent weeks, including last month's operation by U.S., NATO and Afghan forces to take control of the Taliban-controlled town of Marjah which is south of Lashkar Gah.

http://www.examiner.com/a-2538221~10_Afghans_killed_in_blast_in_Helmand_province .html

Beradari Barabari
  IP Logged
Afghan4ever
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 24th, 2010, 2:12pm

----- Daud Khan

IP Logged
Afghan4ever
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Mar 24th, 2010, 2:17pm

Quote from Shaakh- on Mar 24th, 2010, 2:12pm:

yes,

and the following was the response of this cultureless animal and showing their love and connection to this cultural event:

A suicide bomber killed 10 civilians Sunday and wounded seven others in an attack on an Afghan army patrol at a bridge in the southern province of Helmand, an Afghan official said.
Separately, two other civilians died and four were wounded when a roadside bomb went off near a crowd of people celebrating the Afghan New Year at a mountaintop shrine in eastern Afghanistan, a police commander said.

The suicide attack occurred as the army patrol was crossing a bridge in Gereshk, a town just north of the provincial capital of Lashkar Gah. Provincial spokesman Dawood Ahmadi said all the victims were civilians, most of them vendors selling goods along the highway.

Helmand province has been the scene of some of the heaviest fighting in recent weeks, including last month's operation by U.S., NATO and Afghan forces to take control of the Taliban-controlled town of Marjah which is south of Lashkar Gah.

http://www.examiner.com/a-2538221~10_Afghans_killed_in_blast_in_Helmand_province .html

Dear Shaash aka Slave,

Those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful city in Afghanistan. I am proud of my Afghan brothers and sisters. But a Ghoul like you who thinks Mazar is in Tajikistan needs to think twice.

It must be burning fire inside you when you see how beautiful Mazar looks and how much people of the mixed city enjoy the New Years.

While your savages in Samangan province banned celebration of New Years Afghans of Balkh stood up and fought against the sagaves.

You can never defeat Afghans, slave.

----- Daud Khan

IP Logged
Shaakh-
Executive Member

The lion of
resistance, the
legend, lives on

Reply #14 - Mar 24th, 2010, 2:19pm

Quote from Afghan4ever on Mar 24th, 2010, 2:12pm:

dear Ghoulak4ever
that guy was an outlaw savage ChaQooKash killing his dialogue partner brutally during an official visit.  
Mazar is the center of many civilized and world famous personalities and there is no need to mention the name of Mazar or Hitorical Balkh in connection of such a shame of history.

Beradari Barabari
  IP Logged
Shaakh-
Executive Member

The lion of
resistance, the
legend, lives on

Reply #15 - Mar 24th, 2010, 2:21pm

Quote from Afghan4ever on Mar 24th, 2010, 2:17pm:
Quote from Shaakh- on Mar 24th, 2010, 2:12pm:

yes,

Dear Shaash aka Slave,

Those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful city in Afghanistan. I am proud of my Afghan brothers and sisters. But a Ghoul like you who thinks Mazar is in Tajikistan needs to think twice.

It must be burning fire inside you when you see how beautiful Mazar looks and how much people of the mixed city enjoy the New Years.

While your savages in Samangan province banned celebration of New Years Afghans of Balkh stood up and fought against the sagaves.

You can never defeat Afghans, slave.

dear ghoulak4ever,
Mazar, the center of a ancient civilization, and the heart of historical Khorassan is located in what is today called Afghanistan.  
I don't know why you pakiboys are so bad in geography.   don't you learn about that in your Maddrassas?

Beradari Barabari
  IP Logged
Afghan4ever
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Mar 24th, 2010, 2:24pm

Quote from Shaakh- on Mar 24th, 2010, 2:19pm:

dear Ghoulak4ever
that guy was an outlaw savage ChaQooKash killing his dialogue partner brutally during an official visit.
Mazar is the center of many civilized and world famous personalities and there is no need to mention the name of Mazar or Hitorical Balkh in connection of such a shame of history.

Dear Shaash aka slave,

Wazir Akbar Khan was your Master and you were his slave. He was what Afghanistan needs today a very respected person who fought and gave his life for Afghanistan freedom.

He was nothing like Bachah Saqau and Qarsaki Panjshir aka Samarqand.

As for the word civilization don't insult the word it only fits well with humans not creatures whom lived in the caves of Pamirs for centuries.

As for Mazar-I-Sharif a very beautiful city and very cultural site for many groups. We are proud of Afghans living in Mazar.

----- Daud Khan

IP Logged
Shaakh-
Executive Member

The lion of
resistance, the
legend, lives on

Reply #17 - Mar 24th, 2010, 2:30pm

Quote from Afghan4ever on Mar 24th, 2010, 2:24pm:

dear Ghoulak4ever

Dear Shaash aka slave,

Wazir Akbar Khan was your Master and you were his slave. He was what Afghanistan needs today a very respected person who fought and gave his life for Afghanistan freedom.

As for the word civilization don't insult the word it only fits well with humans not creatures whom lived in the caves of Pamirs for centuries.

As for Mazar-I-Sharif a very beautiful city and very cultural site for many groups. We are proud of Afghans living in Mazar.

ghoulak4ever,
he brutally attacked and killed his dialogue partner during an official negotiation meeting leaving an historical shame in face of all Afghans.
why you ghouls are so savage uncivilized and brutal, you kssAdiGag4ever??
and you haramis  are tying to impose such and psycho criminal as hero on us.
go ksseAdit.

Beradari Barabari
  IP Logged
Aarmeen
Executive Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - Mar 24th, 2010, 4:02pm

Quote from Afghan4ever on Mar 24th, 2010, 2:24pm:

dear Ghoulak4ever

Dear Shaash aka slave,

This is your master today:

Ustad Atta Tajik:

and no where can you spot a picture of your pseudo hero Akbar Khan while all over Balkh and Mazar city you will spot these images:

Zartusht Balkhi:

Ferdowsi Khorasani:

Daneshgah Balkh:

Deewar farekhtagaan:

Behzaad (Abu Muslim) Khorasani:

And lastly:

Parsi lotfan .... persian please ..... persisch bitte ...... perzisch aub ..... persien avp
WWW   IP Logged
HolyGoat
Executive Member

United we stand
against the enemies
of Afghanistan

Reply #19 - Mar 24th, 2010, 5:24pm

Dear Shaash, Araami and A4E!

The issue is clear cut. Celebration of Nawroz is not a pure Islamic event. This is part of our pre-islamic cultural heritage that has been incorporated into our religion in a festive manner where the shrines have become the center peice. If we want to look at the matter from a puritanic religious aspect, the matter becomes controversial due to the conflict between religion and the significant emotional importance Nawroz possesses in our hearts.  

In spite the aforementioned the issue between you guys has nothing to do with Nawroz or religion. This is simple issue of denial where Shaash and Araami are blinded and brainwashed to believe that only Taliban of Pashtun origin are the problem. As they are now discovering to their greatest discomfort that even some of their so called Khar-Assanis are the main culprits of religious absurdity.  Grin

Dear A4E you might be surprised that these so called Talibans are actually reading the books of Persian poets in their madrassas as part of their curriculum. Bostan, Gulistan and Diwane Hafiz have been memorized by most of these madrassas students for centuries.  

The bottom line is Radicalization does not recognize any ethnic boundaries!

Kindly

HolyGoat

وايي اغيار چې د دوزخ ژبه ده
زه به جنت ته د پښتو سره ځم

ارواښاد امير حمزه شينواری-
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print