Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Home Help Search Login
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Thousands demonstrate against war criminals in Afg (Read 5061 times)
Ayna
Executive Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Thousands demonstrate against war criminals in
Reply #20 - May 1st, 2012, 11:26pm

Quote from WatanDost on May 1st, 2012, 9:12pm:
Quote:
Putting these two event Sour 7 and 8 in one basket is not the right approach , 7 sour and its aftermath is the symbol of invasion but 8 of sour is the symbol of end to a resistance against invasion, however it is true that the aftermath of 8 sour is a dark moment in our resent history.

Mixing these two events will have consequences for those who organized the event.

Ayna:

Two points:

• Events of 7 and 8 Saur are symptoms of Afghanistan problems in its integrity. It is amazing people are manipulated with symptoms but ignore to take up the main issue itslef. Till Afghanistan problems as a whole are not dealt with, the occurance of Saur 7 and 8 tragedies are imminent.

• Do not forget RAWA leadership still operates from Pakistan. It would be a big mistake to waive ISI role here but this time from the mouth of RAWA activists! It was my wrong thinking that ISI would act in the name of CHALIS to replacce Taleban but ISI opted to proceed via RAWA with the help of Chinese advisers!

While Jehadi terrorists and PDPA running dogs have rightly concluded that they made mistakes to act to destroy the existing regimes without presenting a replacement, our Maoist Comrades, this time under ISI via RAWA, have started to give the mottoes of further destructions!

Let's wait and see where these new revolutionaries will take us.

Khaak

Let's wait and see where these new revolutionaries will take us.

Now start practice and learn how to dance in rawa tune Grin

IP Logged
Neon
Executive Member

Reply #21 - May 1st, 2012, 11:37pm

Quote:
...You and I conducted some good dialogs but it was spoiled on the role of Amanullah and Nader. You reacted angrily toward my posts after you realized that I oppose Nader's role in Afghanistan, otherwise, we were farting from the same hole.

...history is history and tomorrow's a mystery...try discussing what's unravelling today, with the world media including a vibrant one in Afghanistan competing for our attention.

Quote:
You and I also discussed contradictions in Afghanistan Constitution. In one article it alleges Islam is a prevailing factor but immediately it alleges Afghanistan observe Human Rights articles! Islam and Human Rights articles contradicts each other.

...you've said a lot of things without validating your points with facts and reasoning as I've asked you to.  I've argued in the past that Islam is by nature secular and you've stated otherwise without referencing the Quran.  Both political Islam as well as our traditional Islam in my view are a hinderance to people's faith.  Without faith, you can not motivate yourselves to perform good deeds.  People should not ignore the fact that Muslims the world over are viewed as liars, thieves, tyrants, corrupted and violent.  The volume of evidence here has fuelled immense anti-Islam polymics.  Instead of expressing anger at those who desecrate the symbols of our faith, Muslims should focus on being good people, forgiving people and loving people.  

What we see today is that instead of forming an appreciation for God through free inquiry, people's views are blurred by the ugly faces of Jallaludin Haqqani, Zia-ul-Haq, or Gulbudin.  Although they position themselves as the pillars of our faith, they in effect empower themselves as man-gods, hence the ultimate evil of all.

As I've stated in the past, the important thing is that the people of Afghanistan are spared from all tyrannies, be they from the Islamists, Marxists, or the myriad of Barbarians posing as both.  All are ok to compete, but only politically and with their hands and feet bound by laws that observe individual liberties.  

Nobody should have the right to impose anything over the people.  As I've said it countless times before for those caring to understand, my view of the government and the state is that it ought to be bound.  The less powers people surrender to them, the better.  The more people demand from their government, the less free they will be, guaranteed.  You want somebody to regulate your daily moral behaviour?  Fine, there goes your god-given liberty to regulate your own behaviour.  You want the government (or foreigners) to build you things and give you things?  Fine, but don't complain when they expect you to do things in return like paying lots of taxes or accepting a pay-cheque that is lower than your measured labor as you've to foot the bill for a lazy counterpart as the Commies would have it.  You want to excuse Barbarism as those carrying it out happen to be in your circle of politics?  Fine, but don't complain when they come to your home and force your daughter into marriage with them.  

For a deeply scarred, fractured and frustrated population, the more political channels there are for people to identify with and express their grievances through, the better.  The party that chooses to initiate mass violence upon another is the enemy.  When Mullah Zaef acknowledges in his book "My life with the Taliban" that Ismael Khan was indeed rebuilding Herat, or that Ahmed Shah Massoud did indeed offer to share power with them and it was they who chose violence instead, then the Taliban did indeed place themselves as the enemy of the nation.  The only reasoning Mullah Zaef offers for his leader's decision to reject power-sharing, is that he didn't feel that different groups in the government were conducive to peace.

The more political groups we have in Afghanistan who are forced to compete for people's attention instead of waging mass violence, the better it will be for the nation in my opinion.  Nothing reduces the power of the government than political competition, as each suspicious group seeks to reduce the powers of the other.  The real reason behind the immense problems today is that the only vaild opposition to the current elite are the Taliban.  What political vehicle do people have to FORCE the elite to clean up?  Nothing.  This is what inflates the ranks of the Taliban to the benefit of our Pakistani enemy.  

Quote:

Ironically, you had some weird views in that regard. Now, I need to hear from you if you still insist on the same views or you have changed?

Khaak
[/color][/font][/b]

I've given you the benefit of expressing my views which you call "weird", so how about you?  What is it that you stand for? You've had 15 years of participation here, with about 6 years without me as I was apparently a hinderance to your outer-Earthly wisdom.  Yet all I've seen every day here is your endless cussing and whining about Afghanistan and her complete history.  Have you anything else to add that may actually be helpful?  Give me one reasonable constructive argument about what you think is best for Afghanistan and I'm all ears.

Email   IP Logged
Neon
Executive Member

Reply #22 - May 1st, 2012, 11:42pm

Quote:

Nobody HAS to dance to anyone's tune and that would include Gulbudeen's tune.

Email   IP Logged
Ayna
Executive Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - May 2nd, 2012, 12:29am

Quote from Neon on May 1st, 2012, 11:42pm:
Quote:

After 5 years of absence you are rushing with your comments, my comment to khaak is something only khaak and current member knows what it means, Unless you use other username

IP Logged
Neon
Executive Member

Reply #24 - May 2nd, 2012, 12:42am

Quote from Ayna on May 2nd, 2012, 12:29am:
Quote from Neon on May 1st, 2012, 11:42pm:
Quote:

After 5 years of absence you are rushing with your comments, my comment to khaak is something only khaak and current member knows what it means, Unless you use other username

Nope, no other username, nor do I intend to devout more time here.  As for your code language which I've apparently misread, my apologies.  The statement I've made however stands irrespectively...do I need to reason that with you here?

Email   IP Logged
Ayna
Executive Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - May 2nd, 2012, 1:40am

It is not a code, since you were gone your “friend” khaak made fool out of himself many times and dance and did attan for deferent situation, as long time forum member you know his support for taleban, but lately he sided with the corrupt parliament, than for his personal reason he raise the arm of Gulbudin and give title to Dostum, zia masood, mohaqiq………

Here is a couple of his comments,

Afghanistan heroes and Marshals are drilling the holes in a very calculated manner.
[/quote]

Quote from WatanDost on Nov 24th, 2010, 5:40am:
Dear friends and foes:

Ghazi Golbuddin was right because Maoists were not giving any peaceful chance and atmosphere prevail on UK atmosphere. If Golbuddin had not acted Afghanistan was much worse than what it was!

Khaak

Quote from WatanDost on Nov 23rd, 2010, 4:44pm:
Dear friends and foes:

I love to hear your views on this issue. To me if Golbuddin had not acted, the Maoists in KU would cause disturbances in the course of learning process in KU in a manner that this Maoist ZSK is doing here.

Khaak

IP Logged
Neon
Executive Member

Reply #26 - May 2nd, 2012, 2:57am

Quote:
It is not a code, since you were gone your “friend” khaak made fool out of himself many times and dance and did attan for deferent situation, as long time forum member you know his support for taleban, but lately he sided with the corrupt parliament, than for his personal reason he raise the arm of Gulbudin and give title to Dostum, zia masood, mohaqiq………

Here is a couple of his comments...

Your point's well taken Ayna jan and that's why I've put my inquiry to Khaak...all I ask is that he shares his views with the rest of us "long ear Afghans".  Perhaps he believes we're just too stupid for him, who knows?  

Email   IP Logged
WatanDost
Executive Member

We are what we
learnt during our
learnings process

Reply #27 - May 2nd, 2012, 5:09am

Neon:

Re: ISI agents and issues

Forget this ISI oriented son of ISI (Ayna). He is here to act like a 'pacha-gir dog'. Instead of concentrating on topics, he runs after people who talks to derail the talks.  

Re: the issue of history

In Afghanistan, the main problem is its history. If it is settled, today and tomorrow's problems will be solved easily. What is the reason you cannot talk on Afghanistan history?

Re: the issue of Khaak's perplexity

Yes, you are right. The Afghan and Afghanistan kmdris perplexes everyone, from the USSR to the USA which includes Khaak.

Re: you support of RAWA's demonstration

RAWA are Maoists and they are for armed struggle. According to them political power emerges from barrel of gun but you are expressing your hope on them because they are there for peace without guns!

Re: the issue of long ear Afghans

I have always expressed my respects to Pashtuns, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Tajeks ... but I have labeled a bunch of idless people who have no valid ID and they are hidding under the cover of Afghans!

Till the term Afghan is not defined, it is hard for me to confirm it or go with it. Example, Kharzai, the nominal head of Afghanistan governmnet in Kabul, talks that he is an Afghan and so does Mawlana Fazl-ur-Rehman, ISI agent in Pakistan!

Tell me who is an Afghan?

Afghanistan needs to have a defendable border. Tell me where the borders of Afghanistan exist? Afghans do not recognize an internationally recognized borders.

Khaak

Respect to Humanity Regardless of Affiliations such as Ethnicity, Religion, Gender, Beliefs, Origin and Language
  IP Logged
WatanDost
Executive Member

We are what we
learnt during our
learnings process

Reply #28 - May 2nd, 2012, 5:22am

Quote:

Now start practice and learn how to dance in rawa tune

Ayna:

I am waiting to realize ISI tricks here. After that I decide to either dance myself or make others dance. As of now I seem to be making you dance at the drum beats of RAWA!

Why you daoos remain lip tied when the cousin of SazaKhan labels the daughter and grand daughter of the Prophet prostitutes?

Khaak

Respect to Humanity Regardless of Affiliations such as Ethnicity, Religion, Gender, Beliefs, Origin and Language
  IP Logged
Shaakh-
Executive Member

The lion of
resistance, the
legend, lives on

Reply #29 - May 2nd, 2012, 11:39am

joke of the year!

Neocon die-hard defender now supports the confused Maoist paranoiacs and see a hope in them.  
 Grin

Beradari Barabari
  IP Logged
Neon
Executive Member

Reply #30 - May 2nd, 2012, 3:19pm

Quote from WatanDost on May 2nd, 2012, 5:09am:
[b][font=courier new][color=red]
Neon:

In other words, you've nothing to say...

Email   IP Logged
Neon
Executive Member

Reply #31 - May 2nd, 2012, 3:22pm

Quote from Shaakh- on May 2nd, 2012, 11:39am:

joke of the year!

Neocon die-hard defender now supports the confused Maoist paranoiacs and see a hope in them.  
Grin

...speaking of Neocons, you are aware I assume that many among them are former die-hard Marxists?

Email   IP Logged
jh
Executive Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - May 2nd, 2012, 4:13pm

Dear Neon,
      I agree with you that less government is better for the people. The people should never give up their freedom to a government and the power should be with the people. I see freedom eroding in the US because Government has too much power...the more you give up....the less you have. I hope the people of Afghanistan can one day enjoy freedom and control over their destiny without foreign interference. There is always hope and its good to see people stand up for what they believe in. I pray this world can try to give peace a chance, learn to share what we have and not be ruled by greed. The fight for freedom is a constant struggle against the ones in power that want more....and they can only get it if we allow it to happen.

If you cant do anything to help someone.....don't do anything to hurt them.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Zanburak Shah Kabuli
Executive Member

افغانستان
بیشه شیران
است.

Reply #33 - May 2nd, 2012, 5:57pm

Quote from Shaakh- on May 2nd, 2012, 11:39am:

joke of the year!

Grin

Pim-po idiot 39Shashok:
I think your brain is the size of nut and your logic located in your AZZ like Gulbuddin-Massoud and….etc, for that matter you don’t make any sense also barking irrelevant and irresponsible like a cheap Shora-e-Nezar shemal DOG!!!!
Today your beloved murder and traitor leaders have the highest position in Karzai reactionary government also the so-called opposition party lead and financing by Neocon???!!!
Neon defending the people upraising and revolution and he is very smart man and knows the future is belongs to the new generation and the new generation wills rule!
Stop hypocrisy and stupidity GHOULAM, because anyway soon or latter you will see your criminal  leaders and colleagues will pay the price of their crimes and treacheries and I am very sure about that?
This is the start of revolution and………..
 Angry Sad Shocked

افغانستان زادگاه نسل مغرور آریاست.
افغانستان لانه عقابان و بیشه شیران است.
تا که جهان است زنده افغانستان است.
Email   IP Logged
Zanburak Shah Kabuli
Executive Member

افغانستان
بیشه شیران
است.

Reply #34 - May 2nd, 2012, 6:10pm

Quote from Neon on May 2nd, 2012, 3:19pm:
[b][font=courier new][color=red]
Neon:

In other words, you've nothing to say...

He even doesn’t know the differences between Chendaoul and 3 Hout phenomena’s and Balaie Sar upraising???!!!
But “he” has white eyes also open bottom and trying to make some attention under names of Khaak and Watandust and that’s all, otherwise his name is Ali Nawa PUSHT and son of famous notorious pi-pm Sabza Khan the second husband of his Excellency AYA.lol
 Grin

Email   IP Logged
Zanburak Shah Kabuli
Executive Member

افغانستان
بیشه شیران
است.

Reply #35 - May 2nd, 2012, 6:30pm

Quote from WatanDost on May 2nd, 2012, 5:22am:
Quote:

Now start practice and learn how to dance in rawa tune

Ayna:

I am waiting to realize ISI tricks here. After that I decide to either dance myself or make others dance. As of now I seem to be making you dance at the drum beats of RAWA!

Why you daoos remain lip tied when the cousin of SazaKhan labels the daughter and grand daughter of the Prophet prostitutes?

Khaak

علی نوا پشت پسر اندری ۷۰ سله سبزه مرده گاو!
 شیخ مجلسی در کتاب بهارالانوار در صفحه ۳۶۷ جلد ۵۳ در موردی ازدواج شرعی دو مرد صحبت کرده است.طبق روایات مجلسی از امامان شیعه فاعل از لواطت انتهای لذت را میبرد و مفعول چون رو بخاک میباشد گویا متواضع بوده  و در ضمن عمل لواطت را انجام دادن عبادت خدا  را نیز انجام میدهد ودر روز آخرت بخدا نزدیک میشود!!!
بنابر روایت مجلسی فاعل  نیزچون ازدواج شرعی کرده است نزد خدا عزیز بوده و در بهشت میرود!!!  
پس به این نتیجه میرسیم که امامان و راویان شیعه همه مفعول بودند و پیروان شان همه مفعول و روسپی میباشند.حتی امام صادق ع ر فرموده بود که شیعیان/غالیان نسل حرامزاده و زنازاده میباشند.
پس من بکسی توهین نکرده ام بلکه حقیقت را گفته و بر ملأ ساخته ام. اگر تو بیسوادی نکبت سری بمطالعه کتب خود شیعه بزنی گندیدگی ها و تعفن مذهب کثیف تانرا بو خواهی کرد!
 Angry Sad Grin Grin Grin

Email   IP Logged
Zanburak Shah Kabuli
Executive Member

افغانستان
بیشه شیران
است.

Reply #36 - May 2nd, 2012, 6:48pm

Neon:

Forget this ISI oriented son of ISI (Ayna). He is here to act like a 'pacha-gir dog'. Instead of concentrating on topics, he runs after people who talks to derail the talks.

Re: the issue of history

In Afghanistan, the main problem is its history. If it is settled, today and tomorrow's problems will be solved easily. What is the reason you cannot talk on Afghanistan history?

Re: the issue of Khaak's perplexity

Yes, you are right. The Afghan and Afghanistan kmdris perplexes everyone, from the USSR to the USA which includes Khaak.

Re: you support of RAWA's demonstration

RAWA are Maoists and they are for armed struggle. According to them political power emerges from barrel of gun but you are expressing your hope on them because they are there for peace without guns!
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: the issue of long ear Afghans

I have always expressed my respects to Pashtuns, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Tajeks ... but I have labeled a bunch of idless people who have no valid ID and they are hidding under the cover of Afghans!

Till the term Afghan is not defined, it is hard for me to confirm it or go with it. Example, Kharzai, the nominal head of Afghanistan governmnet in Kabul, talks that he is an Afghan and so does Mawlana Fazl-ur-Rehman, ISI agent in Pakistan!

Tell me who is an Afghan?

Afghanistan needs to have a defendable border. Tell me where the borders of Afghanistan exist? Afghans do not recognize an internationally recognized borders.

Khaak

Ali Nawa PUSHT son of Sabza Khan and  chief of bank:
When you illiterate moron and stupid wimp don’t know the differences between Chendaoul , 3 Hout phenomena’s and Balaie Sar upraising ,I am sure you have zero information about RAWA too!
RAWA is a women organization and fight for social justice included ethnic justice, human rights and women rights.
RAWA is not a party and doesn’t have plan for armed struggling and in their articles of association never mentioned about armed struggle!!!
 If you are not son of an object and prostitute proof me wrong with documented evidence, otherwise nothing has changed in your social statues and you are truly the seed of prostitute and gay!
BUT Zanburak Shah Kabuli, the manly man and the Ayaar from Reka Khan believe in armed struggle and he knows political power emerges from barrel of gun.
Go study old fart and social parasite! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dig that?
 Cheesy Tongue kiss

Email   IP Logged
Zanburak Shah Kabuli
Executive Member

افغانستان
بیشه شیران
است.

Reply #37 - May 2nd, 2012, 6:55pm

شما خود تفکیک کنید که ایا حضور چنین کثافات در کرسی های دولتی زیب و زینت دارد یا اینکه در موقف ها اصلی شان که در تصور نمایش داده شده است؟ Angry Sad Shocked

Email   IP Logged
Zanburak Shah Kabuli
Executive Member

افغانستان
بیشه شیران
است.

Reply #38 - May 2nd, 2012, 6:59pm

‎11 ثور حزب همبستگي افغانستان تظاهرات بزرگي را به ضد جنايت كاران جهادي هفت ثوري و هشت ثوري در شهر كابل به راه انداختن . اعضاي اشتراك كننده گان با سوختاندن عكسهاي اين خاينين نشان دادن كه اين جنايت كاران بايد به جزاي اعمال خود برسند . و بايد زره زره قيمت جنايت هاي را كه در كابل انجام داده ببردازد.

By: Khorshid Farda

Email   IP Logged
Ayna
Executive Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #39 - May 2nd, 2012, 7:25pm

Neon:

Khaak

What a Cheshem Safaid person you are, five days ago when you were cornered about your foolish comment calling me ISI, you said that it was your mistake.

Quote from WatanDost on Apr 27th, 2012, 10:21pm:

Quote:

Second you fool also say the same thing and called me ISI agent, your prove ?

That was my mistake.

Khaak

You never learn from your mistake that is why you allways dance for wrong tune or most of the the time you do Attan without DOOL.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print